NEW FE Civil Course
FE Civil CBT (NCEES 10.3 Chapters 1-14)
90 hours of live interactive instructions and on-demand (24/7)
for 365 days and 3 books for $695
Dr. Mansour’s Prep Books Are Rated Very Highly on Amazon by Your Fellow Engineers
The prep course comes with:
a) Textbook: FE Civil Reference Manual (Hardcopy and PDF Digital Format)
b) NCEES Reference Handbook 10.3, and
c) NCEES FE Civil Practice Exam
• A comprehensive prep course totaling 90 hours of live instructions including the workshops.
• The course covers the NCEES 14 Chapters of Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Civil Exam Specifications per the new NCEES Handbook 10.3
• The prep course will be taught by Dr. Shahin Mansour, PE.
• Homework will be assigned for each chapter and it should be submitted back to the instructor with the solutions.
• Several live workshops with in depth discussion of FE civil problems and solutions.
• Mini CBT exams will be assigned for each chapter. Each participant should submit the solutions for all mini exams.
• All lectures will be recorded and will be available on online as on-demand 24/7 for 365 days (6 month). Unlimited access to ALL online recordings.
• Dr. Mansour’s class notes and any additional problems or handouts will be scanned and emailed to all participants.
• The course is designed to be fully interactive with the all on site or all on-line participants.
• A full length simulation FE Civil CBT exam per NCEES Format including the AIT questions will be given on the last day of the course. A 110 exam like questions exam will be included.
• Free repeat within one year from the registration date.
• Access to ask the instructor.
- $695 for the course and 3 books
FE Civil CBT Review - Schedule
Fundamentals of Engineering Questions or FE Civil Questions
What is the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE Civil) exam?
Why should I take the FE Civil exam?
When should I take the FE Civil exam?
What topics does the FE Civil exam cover?
How long is the FE Civil exam?
What's the format of the FE Civil exam?
Can I bring reference materials to the FE exam?
How is the FE Civil exam scored?
What happens if I fail the FE Civil exam?
How can I prepare for the FE Civil exam?
What's the difference between the FE exam and the PE exam?