NEW Starting January 2024 - 6th Edition
Seismic Review CBT Course
Seismic Review for CA Professional License – Per CA Board Plan
CBC 2022/IBC 2021 and ASCE 7-16
46 hours live Instructions with on-demand (24/7) for 24 Weeks and 2 books for $425
The 46 hours of live instructions and 46 hours (on-demand) instruction and workshops will prepare the participants for the special seismic exam for California Civil P.E. The course will explain the seismic design of buildings and other structures as required by the California Building Code (CBC) 2022-Part 2, Vol. 2 which is based on IBC 2021, ASCE 7-16, SDPWS 2015, ATC 20 & ATC 20-1.
The included books are authored by the highly qualified and knowledgeable Dr. Mansour, who presents the subject in a logical sequence of seismic topics and has an easy approach. Complete the PREP COURSE even if the participant has never had a seismic course before. This textbook is the ONLY textbook on the market that has built-in color-coded tabs. The concise and comprehensive summary of equations, tables, and charts provided at the beginning of the book makes it a unique, complete, and self-contained textbook as stated by our previous participants.
The two books are included with the comprehensive prep course fee. Study materials will be mailed upon registration with course fees per our policies.
- Covers ALL 2024 CA Test plan topics
- Access to the 46 hours of live instructions
- Access to the 46 hours of On-Demand
- Two textbooks authored by Dr. Mansour
- 626 Seismic practice problems with detailed solutions
- Homework Assignments for each chapter
- Access to the instructor via email and phone
- Mock CBT exam with detailed explanation
- Free repeat
- $425 for the course and 2 books
Seismic Review - Schedule